Out And About Once Again - Finally!




It has been FAR too long since Julie was actually Out and About.  So yesterday was SUCH a thrill on many levels.  My Dear Sister Friend, Sarah, offered to get together for a walk and coffee in the morning.  We both had masks, we were out in the open air, and we had such a WONDERFUL talk!  

Sipping and chatting - but you can see our masks were present when not sipping


It had been so long, we had a lot of catching up to do.  We spent 2 hours walking and talking and reveling in each other's presence.  I think we both needed the time together.  At one point, Sarah paid me a wonderful compliment and I surprised myself when I got rather emotional!  It has been a VERY long time.

Later in the day, I did some shopping - for some necessities and some non-necessities.  :)

Treating myself to some fun clothes

Filling the pantry


After returning home, I indulged in some photos for future "I Love Dressing" Memes.

Lighting was poor

Sank into the sofa!

Until next time - Stay Safe And Pretty (and Masked) Sweeties!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down Memory Lane -- In Pumps

Blog Entey #130! - Where Everbody Wants To Know Your Name

Brief Encounter - Lasting Impression