To Applebee, Or NOT To Applebee

 That is NEVER a question!  Not when I am out of town on my bi-annual business trip to the thriving Western Washington metropolis of Chehalis.  It's not a question mostly because by the time I'm done with my work and can get dressed, Applebee's is about the only place still open!

All Dressed Up and Only ONE Place To Go

I posted a video on my TikTok (sisterfriendjms) about an encounter I had on my first night at Applebee's. Summary - a young lady sitting at the next bar table with her BF would occasionally look back in my direction. I couldn't tell if she was looking AT me or PAST me.







(I added the video here, but in case you can't play it, the story continues below) 


After 3 or 4 times of this happening, I finished my wine and snack and went to the Ladies room.  On my way back, I was walking right toward her, and she made eye contact with me.  So I went up to her and complimented her on her dress. (it IS cute).  She got a big smile on her face and said, "Thank You!" and smiled as I wished her a good evening and left the restaurant.  A kind word, after all.


On my third night I chatted with a new (to me) bartender, Nerissa.  We hit it off, and she shared with me her trials of being a single Mom with an 8 month old son (Konner). We talked about the difficulties with dating, each of us with our OWN stumbling points.  She was SOOO sweet - I left her a big tip and she left me with a smile!

Nerissa and Me

My question is - should I send her a copy of this photo and tell her how much I enjoyed our chat (I'd have to send it snail mail to the restaurant) or is that too stalker/creepy??

I had the opportunity to road test 2 new dresses that haven't seen the light of day before this trip - - - well, technically they STILL haven't seen the light of day!


My NEW Favorite Dress!

I quickly learned that the black one is too heavy a fabric for late June.  While this red number requires some additional shapewear to avoid panty lines, or even pantyhose lines, as well as keeping all my hidden "secrets" well hidden. But I think the overall look is well worth the effort.

All in all it was a fun trip, I just wish I had someone there to share it with.  Maybe meet up with a Sister on that side of the state.  Oh well. Maybe next time.


Stay Safe And Pretty, Sweeties 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Down Memory Lane -- In Pumps

Blog Entey #130! - Where Everbody Wants To Know Your Name

Brief Encounter - Lasting Impression