Just Like Riding A Bicycle

It was exactly a year ago I was last in the thriving metropolis of Chehalis, WA.  My bi-annual business trip was turned into an annual one thanks to 2020.  (For the uninitiated, read my previous Blog Post titled "There But For The Pandemic Go I")  

It was 4 days of work from 6A to 7P, then dress for an evening on the town.  However, 2020 has made the options for "On The Town" rather limited.   Day 1, upon arrival, I actually had time to hit some of the shops before they closed at 8.  There are 3 Outlet Malls in the area, with most of the stores still open.

Warmer temps made for no need of a coat

I was impressed with myself this trip.  There was no hesitation to head out or enter a store.  Experience and confidence make for a wonderful combination.

My usual haunt is Applebee's.  Good food, wine, and they stay open late.  Well, late-ISH for this town.  

Ready To Unwind



And the cleanest restrooms in town!

By far and away the highlight of the trip was night 2 at Applebee's. Since I was not planning on a full meal, I chose to sit at a bar table.  The bartender walked over to me and said, "Glass of Chardonnay?"  I looked up and recognized Nicole, the gal I'd chatted with on my last trip a year ago!  She remembered me.  I tried to find out from her just what it was about me that made me stick in her memory for a full 12 months, but she didn't give up much info. 😉

Me and Nicole, together again!

As I said, the opportunities for adventure were . . . limited.  But that didn't stop me from getting dressed and going out.

New bag - old leggings

Always need food stuffs

Bought a new skirt, too.  Cute and comfy.


Resting after a lot of walking

Don't know when I'll be out again, but this week was enough to carry me for a while.

Stay Safe And Pretty, Sweeties.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down Memory Lane -- In Pumps

Blog Entey #130! - Where Everbody Wants To Know Your Name

Brief Encounter - Lasting Impression