A Few Quick Refletions . . .

 Today has been a day full of reflecting (which is weird because it all happened between 5 and 7 AM!)

Between the random "I Love Dressing" meme that popped up for today . . . 


. . . to a memory that popped up on FB . . .

"I have always felt that I was simply a man who enjoys women's clothes. I have no desire to transition, I don't feel I am "trapped in a man's body" - I simply enjoy the elements of feminine wardrobe. I have encountered some folk on line who seem to make it their mission in life to tell me that I'm "in hiding", "in denial", or that I'm not "being true to who I really am". How do THEY know who I really am? In this community, why can't we accept people for who they are and not try to make them who we think they should be? ~~sorry, rant is over ~~"

. . . to an article in a newsletter I subscribe to . . . 

https://feminizationsecrets.com/dos-donts-male-to-female-transformation/ 

. . . it got me thinking about how I present as Julie.  And I have come to the conclusion . . . 



 . . . I hope I haven't taken up too much of your time.  Stay Safe And Pretty, Sweeties.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down Memory Lane -- In Pumps

Blog Entey #130! - Where Everbody Wants To Know Your Name

Brief Encounter - Lasting Impression