The Week Begins Weak

I have a full week of Julie Time at home -- well, except for going to work in drab mode. I started off with plans - going out with a few friends to a movie, to church, to brunch. BUT --- Don'tcha love it when "Life" gets in the way. Due to circumstances beyond ANYONE'S control, I spent the first day (Saturday) by myself. I did get out, I did some errands and managed to grab an appetizer and a glass of wine at my favorite watering hole. I also premierd a new top - for the Summer Heat that has finally arrived here in Spokane.
The moral of the story - keep moving forward and cherish the time we can grab with those nearest and dearest to us.
Stay Safe And Pretty, Sweeties.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down Memory Lane -- In Pumps

Blog Entey #130! - Where Everbody Wants To Know Your Name

Brief Encounter - Lasting Impression