Oh What A Night!

 I had a few free hours drop in my lap Friday evening, so I did what ANY gal would do. I got all dolled up in my best dress, did my make-up extra special, and went out for a glass of wine and a bite to eat.  But that's when the fun started.


I even did my nails!


I headed out to a nice place located in our downtown mall - Twigs Bistro. It was probably 6 months ago when I was there last. 

As I walked up, the matre d' gal welcomed me. She had piercings on and around her nose that made an interesting pattern. I complimented her on the design, and she shot back with "And I love your bangs". 

I got a bar table, since I was alone, and the gal tending bar gave me a smile and a "Welcome Back". She remembered serving me last time I was in, and I replied that I was impressed, since it's been so long. Service was great, and the waiter agreeded to help commemorate the evening.

Only one glass of wine - don't know why my face is so red!

There was another waitress there who stood out to me. The entire staff was all in black, and EVERY one else was in slacks. She was wearing a short dress, black tights, and a shoe that I couldn't identify. Flats, almost like a high top sneaker but a full shoe.  As I was leaving, I told her "Those shoes with that dress - fierce! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise - and I bet they're comfortable all night, too." She said "I wouldn't let anyone say otherwise. And they are!" She then complimented my dress and I left on a cloud.

I walked the mall for a while - and went into Nordstrom.

I may not know art, but I know what I like

As I walked through the shoe department (I HAD to! Even though most everything was 300 to 400 dollars!) a young lady was trying on a pair of 5" pumps. I told her I thought they were cute, and she complimented me on my dress! (I REALLY need to wear this dress more often)

I stopped in a lingerie shop and asked why I can't find a bra in a 40B, and she not only explained the whys, she showed me the 2 styles she carries that offer 40B. Time did not allow any bra shopping, so I told her I'd be back.

The clock kept ticking, so I headed back to my car. But not before paying for my parking (which we have to do inside the mall, then return the ticket at the garage exit)  The gal at the booth couldn't stop talking about how much she liked my coat. (The Infamous Purple Peacoat - thank you Sister Friend Sarah) Then it was home again home again, jiggity jig.


Headed Home

Stay Safe And Pretty Sweeties.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down Memory Lane -- In Pumps

Blog Entey #130! - Where Everbody Wants To Know Your Name

Brief Encounter - Lasting Impression