National Girls Night Out - a pictoral essay

Well, MOSTLY pictoral.
Since it fell on a Thursday this year, I was flying solo. Which makes me want to call it National GIRL'S Night Out. But that didn't stop me from squeezing into some shapewear, getting into my best outfit - complete with silky sheer pantyhose (since it is ALSO National Legwear Day) and finally settled on my leopard print pumps. (for a splash of color, of course) I then went to the 3 best hotels in downtown Spokane - The Davenport Group. I felt beautiful, got some attention, enjoyed a nice (and rather expensive) salad and glass of Chardonnay, and didn't want the night to end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down Memory Lane -- In Pumps

Blog Entey #130! - Where Everbody Wants To Know Your Name

Brief Encounter - Lasting Impression