Almost Forgot - - -






One thing that made my day on Friday was that it was the first time I went out wearing my new "foundation garments". Up to now, I have never ventured out in pants - yoga, jeans, leggings, NEVER. Mostly because I suffer from "Boy Hips" (and rightly so!)  Up to now, I have played around with home made devices to add to my curves, but I recently got a set of professionally made hip enhancers.  (Thanks to Samantha at Body For Queens, on Facebook it's bodyforqueens or her website www.wigsofakind.com) My friend Linda gave them 2 thumbs up, saying they looked good AND natural. JUST what I needed to hear before stepping out the door.

Loving the new curves

They are SO comfy and after a few minutes I forgot I was wearing them.  And more than once while we were walking about, Linda dropped slightly behind me and would then make a comment about my caboose!!  And now I can finally ask with complete honesty, "Do these make my butt look big?"

Stay safe and pretty, Sweeties.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down Memory Lane -- In Pumps

Blog Entey #130! - Where Everbody Wants To Know Your Name

Brief Encounter - Lasting Impression