What's A Girl To Do?


Had the day off on Friday, planned to get out a bit.  But without a car that day, and with rain in the forecast, I chose to stay at home.  I thought I'd get caught up on some email - but my computer is very slow these days.  I logged on . . . 


 . . . and waited for it to load.

I then got to my email account and opened the one I needed to address . . . 


 . . .and waited for it to load.

Finally I was able to write a response to it and hit send . . .

 . . .and waited for it to load.

I spent a lot of time waiting yesterday, with very little result. But I did manage to drink a LOT of coffee AND change shoes at least twice. Always look on the bright side!

Stay safe and pretty, Sweeties!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down Memory Lane -- In Pumps

Blog Entey #130! - Where Everbody Wants To Know Your Name

Brief Encounter - Lasting Impression