I'm Hooked, And So Is My Bra



Dictionary.com defines Addiction as - "the state of being enslaved to a habit or practice, or to something that is psychologically or physically habit-forming, to such an extent that its cessation causes serve trauma."

Welcome to the world of a cross dresser.  You get that first small sip, and you want a taste.  You get a little more of a taste, and you want a mouthful.  After a couple of mouthfuls you want dinner! And on it goes.  


My experience last month (see SISTER FRIENDS http://juliemshaw.blogspot.com/2017/07/sister-friends.html - and it's sequel entry, SISTER FRIENDS DAY 4 (a very long day)  http://juliemshaw.blogspot.com/2017/07/sister-friends-day-4-very-long-day.html) was heavenly.  Spending a whole week as Julie and sharing it with two wonderful and supportive ladies put me over the moon.   But now I feel like I've had the 5 course dinner, and I want the All-You-Can-Eat Buffet.

I'm hard pressed to say whether or not I am suffering from an addiction, or if I have experienced a freedom that I now want to continue.  My daily routine keeps me busy enough, and when I'm busy I don't think too much about dressing.  But when I do think about it, the urge is pretty strong.  But then, of course, there's the eternal struggle -- it usually takes me 45 min to an hour to get ready and presentable, (a large portion of that is just deciding what to wear!) but I may only have 2 hours before I have to get to work (or whatever).  So, is it worth the effort?


This level of "Ka-BOOM" doesn't get thrown together in a minute, ya know!

Circumstances have worked themselves out that I am able to invite Sarah and Linda over for a home cooked dinner one night this weekend.  We will probably stay in, but it still will help satisfy the need/desire for Julie to come out and play.  It's those moments - those events - that help me balance the "His and Hers" of my life.  

So, here's to Friends Coming Together! It keeps one from Falling Apart.

Stay safe and pretty, Sweeties!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down Memory Lane -- In Pumps

Blog Entey #130! - Where Everbody Wants To Know Your Name

Brief Encounter - Lasting Impression