Revel In All Victories - Both Large And Small



It's easy to post about big events - like my recent nights out (http://juliemshaw.blogspot.com/2017/11/really-out-and-pretty-about.html), but we should celebrate the small victories as well.

Last Thursday I walked down to Linda's house and had coffee.  A rather simple and non-impressive statement.  But it is just as important as any other.  


Outfit for the day

Time was when just walking out the door would be considered a MAJOR accomplishment.  Now I can write "I went out for coffee and I did not have a major panic attack."  Me likey.


Ahh, Fresh Air!
Here's to many more adventures - large and small.

Stay safe and pretty, Sweeties!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down Memory Lane -- In Pumps

Blog Entey #130! - Where Everbody Wants To Know Your Name

Brief Encounter - Lasting Impression