I Just Wanted To Bake . . .



All I wanted to do was bake some brownies.  Really.  

I got the box of mix out of the cupboard, checked the ingredients needed, and then realized I was out of Vegetable Oil.  Not a drop in the house.  There's a convenience store just a block away, so it was no real problem.  But, being a cross dresser can make even the simplest of tasks an adventure.

I was in my PJ's - I could have just pulled on some sweats and been there and back in 10 minutes. But the chance to go out was so enticing . . . . 


I got dressed, make up and hair done, and a mere 45 minutes later was ready.


The lady behind the counted was very nice, called me "Hun" and smiled a real smile - not that, "You look cute for a dude in a dress" kind of smile.  Then it was home to the kitchen and . . .

  
Got the treats in and out of the oven, and while waiting for them to cool took my coffee out on the porch.


I hope these brownies are worth it!   
Stay safe and pretty, Sweeties!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down Memory Lane -- In Pumps

Blog Entey #130! - Where Everbody Wants To Know Your Name

Brief Encounter - Lasting Impression