Legally Brunette

What started out as a coffee date turned into a new adventure!

Linda and I went to one of our favorite coffee places for - - well, coffee! (and an orange danish, if you MUST know)  While there. she let me know she had a few errands to run, and since I was free for the morning I offered to join her.  She said she had some papers to drop off at the County Courthouse about 5 blocks down the road.  I said "Sure, I'll be glad to . . . "  then it hit me.

The County Courthouse.  

                                       Security check.  

                                                                           Police security.

My outfit for the day - good enough for the courthouse security?





 I decided to at least walk with her to the courthouse and see how I felt when we got there.  We were chatting and walking and I was thinking and we were chatting and walking, and before I knew it we were at the courthouse steps.  


Wind blown, but ready to support my Sister Friend

 We went up to the door, placed our bags on the x-ray conveyor belt without attracting any attention, and I thought if I can just breeze thru the scanner, everything should be . . . .

                                              "Ding Ding Ding"

                                           ~~~drat~~~

"Please stand over here Ma'am."

(Ma'am!  So far so good)

I was scanned with the wand and it turns out the hardware on my new boots set off the metal detector.  They waved us on and all was well!


Gracing the marble halls

So after getting what she needed, and waiting in a courtroom for a court clerk to sign off on one of the forms, we went on our way.  

                             ~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~

Okay, maybe it doesn't READ as all that exciting.  But it was for me - - 

Stay safe and pretty, Sweeties.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down Memory Lane -- In Pumps

Blog Entey #130! - Where Everbody Wants To Know Your Name

Brief Encounter - Lasting Impression