Hitting The Town! (Night 1 - Surprise)



I recently spent a week out of town on business -- well, 5 days -- 3 days if you don't count the 2 days of driving there and back -- but definitely 4 nights!  And that's what I'm here to talk about.

I arrived, checked in with my employer, got to my hotel and started cleaning up -- all before 5PM.  This is important because this community is famous for their Outlet Malls. Yes, you read that right -- mallS. As in more than one.  Only problem is that they all close up about 8:00.  When working here I usually don't finish until after 7, which doesn't allow any time to change and hit the stores.  So I always try to get here early on Day 1 so Night 1 can be a Fun 1.

I tried something different this time.  You may recall from a previous blog I recently acquired some new under-things.  (https://juliemshaw.blogspot.com/2018/10/when-going-gets-tough-tough-go-shopping.html) Well, this was to be the night they got road tested.
 
They make life feel so BREEZY   

So I decided to road test them tonight.  They felt wonderful and gave me more of an attitude of "I have a secret!"

I went with the "Working Woman Grabbing Some Dinner" look

 I headed out to Applebee's for a glass of wine and a salad. (This corset wouldn't allow me to eat anything heavier. Great for the diet, not so great for the appetite.)

I prefer Chardonnay - cliche, I know but I like it.

As I was sitting at the bar enjoying my salad, sipping my wine, and trying not to look at the guy who was obviously looking at me, I got a funny feeling around my thighs.


 Yup - a garter had snapped.  At first I thought I'd been bitten by a mosquito, then I felt the stocking droop a tad.  It was off to the Ladies Room to fix it - and the room was not empty.  I hurried into an open stall, took care of business (the garter!!) and wanted to snap a pic or two but the room must have been on the Hot Spot Of The Night list, because there was a steady stream of ladies in and out the whole time.

 I then hit the Hanes/Bali Outlet store and picked up quite a bargain -- which I will tell you all about in the next entry: Night 2 - The Persecution.

Until then, stay safe and pretty, Sweeties!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down Memory Lane -- In Pumps

Blog Entey #130! - Where Everbody Wants To Know Your Name

Brief Encounter - Lasting Impression