A Day (or two) Late, But . . .



Forgive me for not mentioning this at an earlier time.

But upon careful research and in depth examination of the records -- I have come to the discovery that I have been writing this blog for 2 years!! (And BOY, am I tired!)(no??)

There haven't been too many activities that I have maintained for 2 years -  not the least being something that requires fairly regular attention and creativity.  So, in honor of reaching this milestone . . . 


Happy Anniversary To Me!

Now - down to business . . . . 


Had another day out recently with my dear dear Sister Friend Linda as we engaged in one of our favorite activities - Shopping! 

Outfit for the day - with new "quail color" leggings!

 I had a goal (2 actually, but was happy to accomplish one of them) of adding 2 pair of shoes to my closet.  Not just ANY shoes, either,  CHEAP shoes!  With Payless Shoe Source closing up, we hit 2 different locations as I hunted for a pair of black flats that fit well (unlike my current pair) and a nude pump that isn't a mile high!


Old Pair
New Pair


I have been trying for almost a year to get used to the old ones, but can  never get past about 20 minutes before needing to bail out!  These new ones feel like walking on pillows! And they were only $2 more (brand new!) than I paid for the old ones (used).  I'm a happy gal!

We enjoyed a cup of coffee, visiting a Christian bookstore that is ALSO closing, and a bit of grocery shopping before heading home.

These days out have been a tonic for me, and I cannot thank ALL my Sister Friends enough for accommodating this old lady.  We're trying to set up a brunch before I have to leave town again (ON BUSINESS! I have to leave town ON BUSINESS) and be separated from these lovely ladies for about 2 months.

Here's to another 2 years -and more!  Stay safe and pretty, Sweeties!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down Memory Lane -- In Pumps

Blog Entey #130! - Where Everbody Wants To Know Your Name

Brief Encounter - Lasting Impression