Cleaning Up The Mess



Spring has indeed sprung.  That time of year when a young lady's fancy turns to . . CLEANING!  (ok - an OLD lady, then)  I am a self professed clean freak and today I took it to the garage.

In the past I have been accused of overdressing.  You know what I'm talking about - getting too dressed up for the event. (A blog I follow dealt with this topic just today - Thank You Stana at Femulate.  http://www.femulate.org/2019/04/overdresser.html  Good reading!) But the way I look at it, I can wear jeans and sneakers in male mode every day - so why do it while "en femme"?? (Discussion on this topic will be open in the comments section below)

And sooooooo . . .


My outfit for today's cleaning task

It was indeed a beautiful day, too nice to stay indoors.  So keeping the garage door open served a few purposes.  Fresh air, plenty of sun light and warmth, plus the added factor of encountering anyone walking thru the alley.


Not the best lighting for photos, though.

I got a lot of cleaning done, and managed to do so without snagging my pantyhose, too!  In fact, it was a rather uneventful experience - except when I got molested by a guy I found hiding behind a stack of junk!


"Oooooo!"

One of the joys of being in theater - you never know what kind of old props you're going to find in the garage!

Next project - Spring Cleaning in the house.  Stay tuned!

And stay safe and pretty, too, Sweeties!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down Memory Lane -- In Pumps

Blog Entey #130! - Where Everbody Wants To Know Your Name

Brief Encounter - Lasting Impression