Thrifting Is Thrifty






It was a while in coming, but Linda and I finally got in our morning of Thrift Stores! 

She was on a mission - had to exchange a cami and was looking for jeans.  I went along to be chauffeur and, --- well, I mean - c'mon! It was a chance to go thrift shopping!! 

"Where to now, Mum?"

She found what she was looking for, and I found something I never thought I'd be looking for.

As I have stated in previous blogs, I am a skirt and dress kinda gal.  I mean, why wear pants when I can wear skirts, right?  Well, I spotted a gorgeous pant suit that I fell in love with.  Yup, this dyed in the wool "petticoat gal" tried it on.  Linda said it was perfect - and who am I to argue with her!

 
The white top seems to go well

Personal preferences (and necessities) require a long sleeve top with it, and this white one was the best I had on hand.  Hmmm, maybe I need to go shopping again to find a better top for the outfit?

For those of you who are sharp and may have noticed - YES, I did do something different with my hair. 

 
In a bun, no less

I thought that with this outfit it looked better up.  Yes?  No?  You tell me!  Can't wait for our next Sister Friends Night Out - then I can really show this outfit off.

Until then - stay safe and pretty, Sweeties.

Comments

  1. I would suggest Coral as another great colour and matching coral earrings too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo - sounds cute! Thanks, Sweetie.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Down Memory Lane -- In Pumps

Blog Entey #130! - Where Everbody Wants To Know Your Name

Brief Encounter - Lasting Impression