It's About Time



Yes, it's about time.  And I invoke BOTH meanings of that phrase - "It about time you wrote another blog post" and "I would have written sooner, but it's about finding the time" (see what I did there?)

I have been home for over a month now, and have been neglecting this blog.  Mostly because my free time has been taken up with job hunting. (No, I still haven't found anything yet, thanks for asking) But today I decided to put that on hold for half an hour and tend to y'all.  

I have been active over the past 30 days, and those of you who follow my Facebook page will know that.  A few coffee dates, some shopping, and some just plain "I need to get out of the house or I''ll go crazy" times.

Out for a walk around the neighborhood to clear my head
 
Fall arrived - time to trot out the boots

Back in October I started losing weight.  Not because I felt fat, not because I hit 60 and needed to do something about it.  But because my doctor told me I was Type 2 Diabetic and I needed to change my diet.  So, I did,  15 pounds later, my blood glucose level has dropped, my A1C is now in the "Pre-Diabetic" Range, and I need to buy new clothes!!


Feeling  better - looking hot!

So, while looking for a full time job, I still manage to spend time with my girl friends.

Headed to a coffee date, I found this beauty! (The car, that is)

I even find time to goof around when cleaning out the garage!

It ain't over til the skinny lady sings

So, as I embark on this new leg of my journey, I invite you all to come along.  Watch, comment, enjoy - and if you know of anyone looking for a Front Desk/Receptionist/Administrative Assistant . . . 

Stay safe and pretty, Sweeties!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down Memory Lane -- In Pumps

Blog Entey #130! - Where Everbody Wants To Know Your Name

Brief Encounter - Lasting Impression