I Love Dressing Meme Of The Day




A while ago I started a feature on my FB page -- the "I Love Dressing" Meme Of The Day.  I started collecting them from the Interwebs some time back, but then was challenged to create my own.  Finding photos that were appropriate for the captions was tricky, but I think I managed some successes.






I'm always on the lookout for new material, captions, ideas to express in these memes.  So if you have any suggestions . . . ??

During these troubles times, my usual sign off seems more pressing than ever . . . 
Stay Safe And Pretty, Sweeties

Comments

  1. Ah, 'dangerous levels of freedom' - that one dies strike a chord.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, Sweetie. Especially this year. I pray all has been well for you and yours, and thanks for following my Blog.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Down Memory Lane -- In Pumps

Blog Entey #130! - Where Everbody Wants To Know Your Name

Brief Encounter - Lasting Impression