Far Too Long Since We've Chatted . . .

Much has happened in the past 6 weeks since my last post. But, then again, not much happened at all. Thanks, Pandemic!

I have taken to dressing when and where I can, which usually means getting all pretty to do the grocery shopping . . .




. . . or the household chores.


The saving grace has been getting together with Sarah and Linda -- The Sister Friends have talked, cried, laughed, and encouraged each other a few times. Each Coffee Date bringing enough mental serenity and uplift to carry me to the next one.



If the past year has taught me nothing else, it has shown me that no matter what happens, no matter the trials and hardships, keep moving forward. And do it in great company!

Stay Safe and Pretty, Sweeties!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down Memory Lane -- In Pumps

Blog Entey #130! - Where Everbody Wants To Know Your Name

Brief Encounter - Lasting Impression