Playing Hookey

 

Last Monday, I woke up thinking, "This feels like a good day to stay home from work and just pamper myself."  Now, I have felt that way many times before, but this particular Monday I actually followed through on it!  One phone call later, and I was planning a shopping trip.


I chose a casual/dressy look -- skirt and hose but denim skirt and nude, almost undetectible, pantyhose.  In fact, so undetectible that a dear friend saw one of these photos and asked why I was NOT wearing hose.

Venturing Out Again

I started at a shopping plaza that included TJ Maxx and Target, and eventually ended up at the large Mall on the northside of town.  I realized that I had not been in a mall for over a year, and this one was definitely showing signs of Covid Effect.  But some highlights of the mall were still in operation.

Oooooo, Cinnabon!

While at the mall, I visited Marshall's and found a fantastic red dress for $10.  In my size!  

With a Duster, and without

This dress is probably going to be with me on my business trip at the end of June.

I hit a few more stores, but came away empty handed. Though it wasn't from lack of desire. 


It was nice to be out without a time pressure, to just "be" in the community.  Hopefully it won't be so long until the next time.

Stay Safe And Pretty, Sweeties



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down Memory Lane -- In Pumps

Blog Entey #130! - Where Everbody Wants To Know Your Name

Brief Encounter - Lasting Impression