You Can't Have Too Many Friends

 



As my Great Aunt Mae used to say, "You can't have too many friends, unless they all want to borrow money."

Yesterday I had a wonderful experience - added a new friend to Julie's Circle, a wonderful brunch, AND road tested a new hair style.


My dearest BFF Sarah has been after me to add new Sisters to our Sister Friends. She suggested a lovely lady (who is friends with my male side) and after MUCH consideration I finally agreed to the meeting.  While getting ready I had to use my "back up hair". (Long story - maybe for another Blog Post)



Deciding on wardrobe is ALWAYS a chore, especially when balancing between making a good first impression and dressing for the weather.  It was a cool and rainy morning, and since I wanted to wear my denim skirt I broke out the tights.

I met Sarah at the restaurant and then we greeted new Sister Friend Theresa.  

Theresa, Me and Sarah


She was so supportive and wonderful and (no surprise) caring. We ate, talked, I answered all her questions, and in general it was a delightful morning.  We took a stroll around the neighborhood after and stopped for a coffee.


The moral of the story - my Great Aunt Mae was right! Here's to new friends, new experiences, and new adventures!


Stay Safe And Pretty, Sweeties.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down Memory Lane -- In Pumps

Blog Entey #130! - Where Everbody Wants To Know Your Name

Brief Encounter - Lasting Impression