Tomboy or Juliegirl?

 As many of you may know, I have a daily feature on my FB page -- The "I Love Dressing" Meme Of The Day. There are over 120 (thus far) that I rotate through.  All are photos of myself with captions I have discovered (stolen!) from various sources. Today's entry is . . . 

It got me thinking, how true IS that comparison? When a young girl acts "masculine", she is called a Tomboy.  But not much else happens.  When a young boy acts "feminine" -- whoa!

The Dictionary says a tomboy is “an energetic, sometimes boisterous girl whose behavior and pursuits, especially in games and sports, are considered more typical of boys than of girls”.  But since there is no equivalent word for boys, we can’t compare them clinically.

What are YOU looking at?

Am I just taking a simplistic look at being a feminine male, or is there something to this “Juliegirl” idea?  The world may never know.

Stay Safe and Pretty, Sweeties

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Down Memory Lane -- In Pumps

Blog Entey #130! - Where Everbody Wants To Know Your Name

Brief Encounter - Lasting Impression