How To Pick Up A Perscription While En Femme . . .

 Nothing is worse than having to delay/cancel a dressing up session because of a certain errand that you must run.  Picking up my perscription at the drug store is one of them.  I have to identify WHOSE scrip I am wanting, which connects me as that name with the pharmacist.  Well, this week I decided to not worry about it!  

I had a full Julie Day ahead of me, and I was going to be in the neighborhood of my pharmacy and I needed to get that scrip.   So, wearing a jean skirt, black tights, black kitten heel booties, a cute top and my Purple Peacoat, I ventured into the drug store about 10 AM on a Thursday.  

Hardly a crowd on a Thurs AM

I walked boldly up to the counter, and when the pharmacist approached I said, "Ummm - I need to pick up my husband's prescription." --- Cop Out?  Good Cover? You decide.  All I know is it worked.  I got the scrip, didn't have to delay my "Day Of Julie" time, and was in and out before I knew it!  I celebrated with a Starbucks stop - where I DIDN'T use the drive thru, but sat inside and engaged the barista in conversation (her eyeliner was fierce, and I told her so!).


Being Out And About All Week - Priceless


The moral of the story - be bold.  And if you act like everything is fine and you belong there, it will be a thrilling experience.  However, as always . . . . 

Stay Safe And Pretty, Sweeties

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down Memory Lane -- In Pumps

Blog Entey #130! - Where Everbody Wants To Know Your Name

Brief Encounter - Lasting Impression