The Ever Expanding Wardrobe

When a gal is out and about, enjoying coffee time with friends or just doing the grocery shopping, the biggest danger is venturing into a clothing shop! My clothing budget is only so big - and that has to cover wardrobes for BOTH of us - so when I spot a pretty little dress a MAJOR conflict is ignited. Take THIS litle number, for example. I spotted it on the rack at a Ross Dress For Less. It caught my attention for a few reasons. It's a wrap around (I don't own one of those) It fit into all my Style Requirements (long sleeves,classy design) Marked down from $80 to $10 (how could I say no!) Since restrictions on changing rooms at clothing stores have lifted, I was at least able to try it on before buying.
I must admit, I am STILL on the fence about it. I don't often do this, but I solicit YOUR opinions. Please comment below - Keep It or Pitch It? I anxiously await the verdict. Until the votes are in - and even afterwards - Stay Safe And Pretty, Sweeties. P. S. - I have decided that I DO NOT like the new format "Blogger" has imposed on these Blogs. I cannot format it how I like, I seem to be at the mercy of how THEY think my photos and type style should be. I can't even insert paragraphs!!!-- sigh --

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down Memory Lane -- In Pumps

Blog Entey #130! - Where Everbody Wants To Know Your Name

Brief Encounter - Lasting Impression