August 10th is National Shapewear Day

 Since I haven't posted in FAR too long - here's a Quickie!


Trying to make this hourglass figure requires a LOT of help - most of which is primarily Spandex.  Looking back to offer "With" and "Without" comparisons, I realize that I have only 1 photo of Julie when she's NOT wearing some kind of shapewear.  So here's a few where I think I succeeded with the look!


Baby Got Back??


My One And Only Pic Without Shapewear



Showing It Off

My Marilyn Moment

Cute And Curvy

The moral of the story - to quote Mel Brooks - "If you're going to walk up to the bell - Ring It!"

Stay Safe And Pretty, Sweeties

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down Memory Lane -- In Pumps

Blog Entey #130! - Where Everbody Wants To Know Your Name

Brief Encounter - Lasting Impression