Answering The Age Old Question -- "Why Bother"

Since folks tend to bypass blogs without pix, I thought I'd begin with a smiling, happy photo and then go on from there.


OK, let's get started.

I know depression comes and goes. I know emotions can be helpful AND hurtful. And I know my circumstance is importnt to me but not necessarily to everyone else.

I know all that.

That doesn't change the fact that I can be ruled by my emotions.

But to keep your attention, I will post another photo.

Ever notice that everything at Victoria's Secret is size 8 and smaller??

It's been 2 months since my last post. Why? Because I haven't done anything worth chatting about. Yes, I manage to get out once every week or so, but it's always the same thing. Grab a bite to eat, do the weekly grocery shopping, and . . . . . not much else.

Oh wait, I DID manage to get to the muesum a few weeks back.




Spokane hosted a World's Fair 50 years ago

Liberace performed here, in this costume

Yeah, that was a fun night - kinda.  

Anyway, getting back to the theme of this entry. 

Why bother?

I truly love expressing my feminine side. It is a major part of me and it is surpressed (out of necessity) most of the time. So when I get the chance to let the "Julie" out of the bottle, it's freeing, fun, and a breath of fresh air.  But, as with many things in life, I want more. I want her to experience many life events - preferably with some friends. I have tried to start a Sisters Support System in the Spokane/CdA area but no one seems interested. You can only beat a drum for so long before you poke a hole in it.

Is that asking too much?

Anyway . . . . . one more pic.

Strolling Thru The Park One Day

Thanks for listening.

Stay Safe And Pretty, Sweeties

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He Made My Day!

Down Memory Lane -- In Pumps

Out and About -- FINALLY!