Like The Messenger, Not The Message

Most of my friends know that I am NOT a fan of country music.  I will listen to the occasional blue grass, but hard core country music - no thanks.  I don't own a pick up truck, I don't have a cowboy hat (but I admit I DO have the boots).  However, I have recently noticed that the ladies of country really know how to dress.

Faith Hill at the ACM Awards


Faith Hill is coming to Spokane, and I hope she brings THIS dress.  Now, don't get me wrong - I know I could NEVER pull this look off, mostly because I'm not a Size 0.  But I would LOVE to have the opportunity.  I even think I could maneuver on those shoes.  Not for long, but long enough.

Of course, there's always Shania Twain - - - 

MAN - She Looks Like A Woman
I know I'd look like an overstuffed sausage in this one - but that doesn't stop me from wanting to try it on

In spite of my opening remarks, I admit I have rocked out to MAN I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN while getting dressed on more than one occasion.  In fact, it is the opening song on my "Getting Ready To Go Out" playlist. 

It seems like the Ladies of Country have taken the lead in Fashion away from Hollywood -- at least from SOME Hollywood ladies.

Nicole Kidman wearing what looks like a quilt - Faith Wins This Round

And once again I say it -- oh, if I could pull off wearing THIS wine-colored wonder.  Don't get me wrong - I am happy with how I look.  Differences make the world a special place - that's why Baskin Robbins has 31 flavors. I also wish these fashions were made in my size.  (Maybe if I stayed AWAY from Baskin Robbins!)

Oh well, stay safe and pretty, Sweeties!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down Memory Lane -- In Pumps

Blog Entey #130! - Where Everbody Wants To Know Your Name

Brief Encounter - Lasting Impression