Living Up To The Name

Since this blog is called "Julie - Out And About", I thought I'd better get out and about more.  Or else I'm going to run out of material pretty quick! Well, today I was presented with just such an opportunity.  

Due to plans being shifted, I ended up with the entire day to myself.  I decided to take advantage of the two major plus factors of the day - free time, and warm(er) weather.  (It's been rather chilly lately - almost as if we bypassed autumn and flew right into winter) So I got dressed in a very cute outfit (if I do say so myself) and hit the neighborhood shops.
Started out like this - learned my lesson

After deciding the skirt and Mary Jane shoes were more cute than functional, I returned home and changed for a walk down by the river.  I'm not usually a "Nature Girl", but I enjoy reveling in God's Creation every now and then.  So I dressed for the experience . . . 




. . . and headed out!




The river walk was quiet, only saw about half a dozen folk out walking their dogs (or each other).  But I was able to get some nice photos.





I also shot some video, but this site won't let me post it here.  Ah well - live and learn.

After walking around the fringe of the neighborhood, I returned home just before the rain started. I managed to stay dry, which is more than I can say for the cat. She insisted on going out when I did, and I left her in the backyard a LITTLE too long - she was NOT amused. In fact, she was about as mad as a wet cat!

Stay safe and pretty, Sweeties!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down Memory Lane -- In Pumps

Blog Entey #130! - Where Everbody Wants To Know Your Name

Brief Encounter - Lasting Impression