Much More Later -- But FIRST . . .

This has been (and continues to be) a Week Of Julie.  Details are coming, but I just had to share this traumatic experience from today's activities.


Movie shopping at Wal*mart
 So, as I was out and about, I had a mishap on the drive home.  

Blissfully unaware of what's about to hit me.
No, no - not that.  My  bra strap broke!  Now this shouldn't be a major concern - except for the fact that for a "Girl Like Me", the only thing holding the girls in place IS the bra strap!


Ooops! There she goes!!
I drove the last 7 blocks holding on to "Cagney" ("Lacey" stayed in place like a good girl) and I got some VERY interesting looks from drivers at the traffic lights.  After getting home, I managed to fix the problem in the garage - I mean it's one thing to be clutching your breast while driving, but it's rather disconcerting to the neighbors to be spotted doing so while strolling up the walkway.

More info on the rest of the week's activities to come. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down Memory Lane -- In Pumps

Blog Entey #130! - Where Everbody Wants To Know Your Name

Brief Encounter - Lasting Impression