The One With The Scientific Research (kinda)

 What effect does wardrobe have on attitude? Apparently - A LOT.

We've all heard the stereotype that Women Browse, Men Hunt. I conducted an informal study recently at the local WinCo Grocery Store.


My Usual Saturday Grocery Trip Attire

First, I ALWAYS have a grocery list when I go shopping. (see photo above) I noticed that when Julie does the shopping, I take my time and usually go up and down every aisle.  But when "He" does the shopping, it's "Get What You Need And Don't Dawdle".  So the last few times I've gone in, I tried to just shop - don't think about what I'm wearing, how I'm presenting, just let life happen as it happens.  I've gone in Boy Mode and Julie Mode a few times, each time trying to just be in the moment and take note of what transpires. 


Another difference - "He" never takes selfies in the store

The conclusion - Julie just takes her time. 

It's not a conscious effort, not a "I'm Dressed As A Guy So I Need To Plow Through" attitude. I think it's the fact that Julie likes being out, and if I take my time I can be out longer. (hey, I never promised it would be an In Depth Scientific Study)

So there you have it.  Nothing earth shaking. Nothing really in need of a Blog Post. But it HAS been quite a while since my last entry and I was getting desperate. 

Until next entry - and hopefully one with a bit more depth - Stay Safe And Pretty, Sweeties. 💖


Comments

  1. I think you have it just right Julie and Sallee for that matter just enjoy being out and about. I never go to the mall but Sallee goes whenever she gets out Doesn't always spend but sometimes and the outing for Sallee is always fun as I am sure they ar efor JUlie too Sallee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Down Memory Lane -- In Pumps

Blog Entey #130! - Where Everbody Wants To Know Your Name

Brief Encounter - Lasting Impression