Staying Cool While Still Being Hot
***This post may contain TMI (depending on how nosey you are) You have been warned.***
As we have moved into September and the temps have started to level off, I went for a Nature Walk today. One of the drawbacks of crossdressing is I have to wear A LOT of stuff - foundation garments, padding, wig, make up - and then I have to put on clothes over all this! In hot weather that can be problematic. How do I usually combat this, you ask?
Thanks for asking - I'll tell you.
I have tried quite a few types and styles of breat forms over the years, and my all time favorites are . . .
![]() |
| Yes, that's right - Water Filled Balloons |
Now, please read that carefully. That's "Water Filled Balloons" - NOT "Water Balloons". Water balloons are designed to break apart on impact. ANY level of impact. I use helium grade 9" latex balloons. I have been using this method for well over 12 years and have NEVER had an accident. And they usually last for quite some time before needing to be replaced. (a package of 15 are available at Dollar Tree for $1.25) I usually fill them up to fit a C size cup, and they not only stay in place but add just the right amount of weight so they bounce when I'm walking.
"But Julie," I hear you ask, "you started talking about staying cool. How do water balloons help?" Simple - an hour before going out, I slip them into the fridge. NOT the freezer, mind you. The Fridge. This gets them to a cold enough temp that when I slip them into my bra they act as AC for quite a while. Then my Mediterranian Heritage does it's thing and they warm up.
Even in the warmest temps, these puppies keep my body temp comfy for quite a while. Even when out in the late morning sun.
![]() |
| Looking Hot while still staying Cool |
Granted, YOUR experience may vary. But I swear by these babies. And they look good in many outfits.
![]() |
| Hardly "hard", just soft and bouncy |
So that's it for "Fashion Tips From Julie". If you're all good, I might tell you about my favorite gaff!
Stay Safe And Pretty, Sweeties.






Comments
Post a Comment